10.14.2008

Halloween Beauty to Die For...


LUSH witches ball bubble bar $5.95 www.Lush.com

Bewitch your bath with this awesome little bath melt! Its scent is so envigorating and entirely herbal, so beware if you're not a fan of strong fragrances. LUSH has some of the best products around, as they are natural and not so processed :)


Philosophy The Haunted House $30 www.Sephora.com

Seeing as how I am a big fan of philosophy's bath sets (I am very loyal to the gingerbread house around Christmas) these 3 awesome bath gels in cute haunted house were a no brainer for me! I'm honestly a sucker for cute packaging so I squealed like a 3 year old when I first laid my eyes on this product. Why not give it a try? It's so fun!


Healthy Sexy Hair Pumpkin Line (various prices) Sleekhair.com or Ulta stores

I can't say enough about these products. I heavily highlight my hair to the point where if I didnt take excellent care of it, I would'nt have any. These products not only smell delicious (like a sweet and spicy pumpkin pie) but they leave my hair soft, silky, and shiny.



Bath and Body Works Liplicious Lipgloss in Candied Apple $7 www.bathandbodyworks.com

This lipgloss leaves a nice berry color (not too deep) and shine on your lips, and tastes so nice and sweet! Come on, every girl needs another lipgloss. Plus, it's buy 2 get one free, how can you go wrong??

No comments: