2.12.2009

Hello Kitty collection!!


I love the packaging on everything, sooo cute.
This picture sucks, but whatever :)





The case is sleek and pretty, and from first
glance these colors are kind of... bland. But I started playing with them and they really are awesome!








They are nice and bright as you can tell from the swatches. The pale gold is a bit blah on me but I am also extremely pale.






This is my favorite palette! Just look at it! So pretty.










The swatches are awesome. My favorite colors in it are Too Dolly and Romping, but I also love Stately Black if its packed on, and yogurt is a great staple to have in your collection! It gets a lot of flack for being chalky, but mattes just dont seem to be impressive next to a really shimmery color.



I have had Very Pink Reflects glitter for a while now. I am actually annoyed that it is with this collection as it was already included in a bunch of collections this year already. I do like it however, I am just looking forward to something NEW.










I love the imprinted Hello Kitty on the lipstick! It's going to make me not want to use it much because I don't want to ruin it.


















This is Fashion Mews lipstick which is a light lavender pink shade. It's a sheer glaze but it looks GORGEOUS layered over lip erase or concealer. I absolutely love this color and I think I'm gonna run and get a back up!















This is a look I did on my youtube page with Too Dolly palette (www.youtube.com/user/xxsgtigressxx) Subscribe if you haven't!!!

2 comments:

MandaxLeslie said...

i love this look !! the lip color looks so nice on you

Katrina said...

Beautiful!!! Your eyes look great and your lippie color is perfect!! What color is that...it doesnt look like Fashion Mews. Its gorgeous!!