2.04.2009

Spotlight on minerals!

Taylor Made Minerals (taylormademinerals.com)

I love these loose mineral shadows! They are absolutely superior in quality. They are incredibly pigmented, the swatches below don't nearly do it justice! The colors I got (in the order of the first picture) are Midnight, Fuzzy Navel, Black Gold, Afterglow, Iris, Centaur, and Loot glitter. These are only $5.50 for a full 5 gram pot! I am absolutey sure anyone would love these. Shipping does take a while though, which is annoying but worth the wait!















Spell Cosmetics
Spellcosmetics.com

This awesome and generous company sent me a bunch of these mineral shadows to try which I was extremly greatful for! Initially I was a bit nervous recieving them. What if I didn't like them? I feel a need to be completely honest to my viewers about what I like and what I don't like, so would the company be upset if I didnt like them?? Well that didn't turn out to be a problem. These shadows are AWESOME! They are really well pigmented, and they blend like a dream! They are more on the matte side (with a bit of subtle shimmer) but they are so striking in color. The swatches I took on the lower picture didn't show up as well as I would have liked them on the camera, but in person they were even more gorgeous! I am going to be doing a look with these very very soon.

L-R top to bottom Spell lipgloss, Covet, Aurora, Intention, Confession















No comments: