2.04.2009

SMASHBOX Try Me Set

I was recently browsing one of my favorite stores (Ulta) and I ran across this amazing set by SMASHBOX. I love their foundation primer (even more than MAC prep and prime!) but it is verrry expensive (almost $40!?) Instead, I decided that I'd rather spend about 30 on a kit with all these great goodies! The photo finish is actually a decent size so I was happy. Also this came with a great clear lipgloss with a BRUSH applicator ( I HATE DOE FOOT applicators. blegh) An eye brightening undereye makeup, and this AWESOME palette for travel of 6 different cream liners and 3 brow powders plus a brow wax. On top of that you get a double ended brush (eyeliner on one end and eyebrow on the other end) which in my opinion would be worth around $30! For those unsure of how to use this kit, a dvd is also included. I couldn't get over what an awesome price for so many great products this is! I love everything included in this kit. Pick it up if you are looking to sample SMASHBOX products, because they really are exceptional!
Here are swatches of the palette on the left, and an upclose picture of the palette on the right.

No comments: